drank 2018 Demon Slayer by White2Tea

I really like how this tea is progressing over time. It is a very vegetal one, but it does have a good depth. The profile hasn’t changed much since a year ago. Just like Roswell Strange, I too find that each one of the sessions I’ve had with it carries that bell pepper character. It is especially pronounced in the aftertaste.

The main difference I found compared to my memory (and the previous note) is that the tea does seem a bit sweeter now, which makes it more balanced. There is a light honey flavour as well and a sort of malty finish.

Flavors: Bell Pepper, Drying, Honey, Metallic, Nutty, Sweet, Vegetal

205 °F / 96 °C 0 min, 15 sec 6 g 3 OZ / 100 ML

Currently, I am a PhD student at the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics in Ontario. Apart from teas and mathematics, I enjoy sports and traveling, as well as music of all kinds.

I have been a fan of green tea for a while and only recently (in 2017) started exploring other kinds of tea in greater depth. I rarely drink blends or white tea and avoid artificially scented teas. Other than that I try to keep it varied. The one thing that I am currently missing in my collection are teas from India, in particular some Darjeelings.

My rating description:
100 _ Unforgettable tea, an experience that changes your life.
90 – 100 _ Excellent tea.
80 – 90 _ Very enjoyable, I will buy again.
70 – 80 _ I enjoyed it, but I most likely won’t be buying it again.
60 – 70 _ Decent.
50 – 60 _ Average, forgettable.
40 – 50 _ I didn’t really like the tea, but it is drinkable.
0 – 40 _ I would prefer to avoid the tea.

Waterloo, ON, Canada