I’ve tried this now hot, iced, and cold brewed, at least a few times each way. This is a really nice flavored tea in my opinion. It’s not too sweet and doesn’t overwhelm the tea itself. When brewed hot, it has an interesting milk chocolate flavor (not sure where it comes from though?) with some rose in there. Cold brewed, the chocolate flavor gets even stronger, in a good way. Iced is where the pomegranate really shows up in my opinion. The tea takes on a tart tanginess that you really don’t get with the other methods.

Flavors: Chocolate, Rose, Tart