Made this as an eggnog latte and it’s super tasty! Definitely an appropriately festive flavor for the week of Christmas.

Shae

How do you make your eggnog lattes? Would you share your quick tips for those of use who haven’t tried one before, please? Let’s be honest, that’s probably just me.

Martin Bednář

Shae, not just you :)

Shae

Haha, thank you Martin. The two of us then!

amandastory516

Absolutely! The easiest way for me is to make 8oz of tea super concentrated, and then just pour 8oz of hot (or hot and frothed) eggnog over it. Super easy!

Shae

Thank you! I have tons of eggnog at home so I’ll have to try this.

Comments

Shae

Martin Bednář

Shae, not just you :)

Shae

Haha, thank you Martin. The two of us then!

amandastory516

Shae

Thank you! I have tons of eggnog at home so I’ll have to try this.

Hello! I live in Los Angeles with my boyfriend and 3 cats [+however many foster cats I have at the moment]. I’m also obsessed with all things spooky.

I became obsessed with the world of tea through DavidsTea years ago. I love to try new brands, so I’m constantly on the look out for new-to-me companies.

Favorite Brands:

Malt
Banana
Pineapple
Melon

Dislikes:
Most mint
Stevia
Red Rooibos

Though, I’ll taste anything once!

I mainly brew western style.I like my tea extremely strong, so I tend to use wayyyyy more dry leaf than suggested.

LA, CA