Wow, this tea is pretty extraordinary. A huge thanks to Kawaii433 for sharing their stash of Whispering Pines with me. The jasmine is incredibly fragrant, and pairs perfectly with the cherry and stone fruit notes of the black tea. This is one of those teas that made my jaw drop.

Flavors: Cherry, Jasmine, Stonefruits

Shae

Wow, a solid 100!

amandastory516

Indeed! It’s pretty special.

derk

Made my jaw drop, too. Alice better be making regular appearances. I might be devastated if it’s no longer around when I start buying teas again.

amandastory516

I hope it doesn’t go anywhere! It seems pretty popular, so fingers crossed a sourcing issue doesn’t interfere.

Kawaii433

You’re very welcome! I wish I liked jasmine more hehe. I should send this over to you :P

Comments

Shae

Wow, a solid 100!

amandastory516

Indeed! It’s pretty special.

derk

Kawaii433

Hello! I live in Los Angeles with my boyfriend and 3 cats [+however many foster cats I have at the moment]. I’m also obsessed with all things spooky.

I became obsessed with the world of tea through DavidsTea years ago. I love to try new brands, so I’m constantly on the look out for new-to-me companies.

Favorite Brands:

Malt
Banana
Pineapple
Melon

Dislikes:
Most mint
Stevia
Red Rooibos

Though, I’ll taste anything once!

I mainly brew western style.I like my tea extremely strong, so I tend to use wayyyyy more dry leaf than suggested.

LA, CA