This smells incredibly chocolatey, to the point where I had to check if there was something added to it. Flavor-wise, it’s not nearly as chocolatey (which was a bit of a disappointment). There’s an underlying bitterness that’s coming through no matter how I steep it.

On a side note- this coronavirus situation has become quite scary. My store has closed for at least 2 weeks (I’m very lucky to still be getting a paycheck during the closure), and my boyfriend’s show was already on hiatus. So, we’ve been staying home with our cats. I’m picking up a foster cat today as well. I’ve been drinking lots of tea as a distraction.

AJRimmer

I was supposed to cat sit, but the person ended up staying home, so coronavirus even cancelled my cat time :P

tea-sipper

When you say “show” and you live in LA… Do you mean TV and what does he do? I’m curious now. :D

amandastory516

@AJRimmer- oh no! Perhaps there’s a kitty at a shelter that needs a foster for the time being!

amandastory516

@tea-sipper- He’s a union Assistant Editor! He’s most recently been working on a DC show :)

Oh cool, the same DC shows I watch maybe? :D

Legends of Tomorrow! :)

Ah! My favorite one. :D

Comments

AJRimmer

Oh cool, the same DC shows I watch maybe? :D

Legends of Tomorrow! :)

Ah! My favorite one. :D

Hello! I live in Los Angeles with my boyfriend and 3 cats [+however many foster cats I have at the moment]. I’m also obsessed with all things spooky.

I became obsessed with the world of tea through DavidsTea years ago. I love to try new brands, so I’m constantly on the look out for new-to-me companies.

Favorite Brands:

Malt
Banana
Pineapple
Melon

Dislikes:
Most mint
Stevia
Red Rooibos

Though, I’ll taste anything once!

I mainly brew western style.I like my tea extremely strong, so I tend to use wayyyyy more dry leaf than suggested.

LA, CA