drank Bamboo Buddha by Zen Tea

Finally a sipdown. This was my first experience with bamboo leaf, and I’m not inclined to try some more blends that use it. The problem with such a light tea is that you get so much in your sample that it isn’t really just a sample any more. My sample was only 15g I think …this did about 15 pots of tea. Anyway, I didn’t want to get rid of it, it is a lovely tea and all. I’m a bit bored with the flavour right now, but I’m sure I’ll be back.

Overall, very fruity with lots of mellow (not acidic) flavours of lemongrass, bamboo leaf, some sort of berry? (it isn’t generic berry flavour, but I can’t pinpoint which distinct berry it is), goji, and tropical fruits (papaya, pineapple, banana).

Flavors: Bamboo, banana, Berry, Dried Fruit, Fruity, Goji, Lemongrass, Pineapple, Sweet, Tropical

Indigobloom

Might be great for blending, to brighten up other teas :)

Brandy “Lil' Niggggga” Lehmann

Take a closer look at https://essaysreasy.online/ where you get lots of interesting articles on the various close topics.

Comments

Indigobloom

Might be great for blending, to brighten up other teas :)

Brandy “Lil' Niggggga” Lehmann

I think I speak for everyone here when I say tea is one of the greatest luxuries in life.

I am a biochem major hoping for a career in research genetics and evolutionary biology. I love science fiction and spend too much of my time reading comic books.

I drink mostly flavoured and low caffeine teas/tisanes, but I will try anything twice. As far as pure teas go, I gravitate towards whites, yellows, and unroasted oolongs. I’m always open for trades and sample sale/exchanges. Message me any time :)

My cupboard on here is not up to date. See my stash here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-HjWKR3um-xEnj6HC9vMvKXOAyj_bpW5u_2ixEC20-k/edit?usp=sharing
Most of these are only tiny samples/I can’t always spare any, but feel free to ask.

Favourite flavours/ingredients:
Rum, clove, cardamom, lychee, floral, milk/creamy, malt, hay, rice/grain, toasty, dessert/food flavours, cocoa/chocolate, earthy, decaf or no caffeine, very unusual flavours

Favourite tea types
Decaf teas (any variety), Yellow, Oolong, Purple (any processing method, I’m just trying to learn more about the flavour of this varietal), white, Black, Pu’erh (with no bitterness at all)

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Acidic fruity herbals (too much hibiscus/rosehip), sour/tart, usually melon, sometimes tangerine, grapefruit, bitter, astringent, smokey, charcoal roasted oolongs, sickly sweet (too much chicory, cinnamon, or licorice root), gunpowder, high caffeine, yerba mate, mushroom/fungus, I seem to get a stomach ache from stevia

Hit List (would like to buy)
Cease and Desist! – 52 Teas
Red Leaf flavoured matchas
Everything from Whispering Pines
Golden Monkey – Teavana
French Toast – Liquid Proust
Mad Snikerdoodle – Mad Hat Tea Company
Amoda, Banff Tea Co, and Algonquin Tea Co.
Archeopteryx Feathers – Tea-Historic