This is a really busy week – the 16 hour work day for the election, homeschooling, teaching my music students, making a couple of birthday cakes for eldest daughter who is back from Ireland and is having her final eye surgery tomorrow, so she and her fiancé will be staying here tomorrow night, so I am also cooking a lot more than usual. LOL! That is a normal week for a lot of you, but not for me.

I got to do some catching up today, and enjoyed two pots of this, one as youngest and I did our reading (The Complete Father Brown Mysteries) and the second while I taught my music students. The second pot was every bit as tasty as the first, and the enjoyment was undiminished. This had that special something that makes your knees go a bit weak on the first sip.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

This one is definitelyspecial! I love it! :-)

gmathis

I was just thinking last night what a shame it is that most literature classes skip the whole mystery genre. Haven’t read Father Brown, but would like to.

ashmanra

We are enjoying them! It was about a dollar on the Kindle store for the complete collection. It is certainly magnificent for her vocabulary and for unusual expressions.

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

This one is definitelyspecial! I love it! :-)

gmathis

ashmanra

I am a music teacher, tutor, and former homeschool mom (25 years!) who started drinking loose leaf tea about eight years ago! My daughters and I have tea every day, and we are frequently joined by my students or friends for “tea time.” Now my hubby joins us, too. His tastes have evolved from Tetley with milk and sugar to mostly unadorned greens and oolongs.

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

I am also reviewing for Sororitea Sisters now!

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina