I had a sample of this and made it gong fu style as the first tea for a tea flight. My daughter invited a friend from school over to say goodbye as he was leaving for a summer research opportunity right away and she will be leaving for university in ten weeks.

This tea was a huge surprise for me. I was expecting sweet potato and got creamy smoky greatness that is still making me a little weak in the knees. It is fabulous with ice cream. It went great with sandwiches. It was wonderful by itself. I am buying some more.

Bluegreen

“…creamy smoky greatness that is still making me a little weak in the knees” – I liked that! IMHO, it is one of the best of Teavivre teas.

ashmanra

I agree, Bluegreen! I already have a cart started!

Comments

Bluegreen

ashmanra

I agree, Bluegreen! I already have a cart started!

I am a music teacher, tutor, and former homeschool mom (25 years!) who started drinking loose leaf tea about eight years ago! My daughters and I have tea every day, and we are frequently joined by my students or friends for “tea time.” Now my hubby joins us, too. His tastes have evolved from Tetley with milk and sugar to mostly unadorned greens and oolongs.

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

I am also reviewing for Sororitea Sisters now!

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina