drank Boston by Harney & Sons

We have had rain every day, usually torrential rain, not just drizzles. The dark clouds were feeling awfully cozy so I made this wonderful blend that I usually think of as a fall and winter tea.

If you like Cranberry Autumn, you should give this a try. This tea is like a favorite blanket, a cup of chicken soup, a great favorite book that you have read many times. It is comfort. It is elegant.

Where Cranberry Autumn is bright and social and sunny from the cranberry and orange, this one is cranberry and almond, which turns it into the warm fuzzy blanket of teas. Perfect for a rainy day or feeling snuggly.

gmathis

Electrical storms here. Thunder shook the house like it was an earthquake. A blankie day sounds lovely.

ashmanra

Here, too! I take my dog to play with the neighbor’s dog six days a week halfway through his (every changing) shift. The minute I let them out it started raining. I let them in to play in the house. The second I go to leave, lightning! We ran all the way home!

Comments

gmathis

ashmanra

I am a music teacher, tutor, and former homeschool mom (25 years!) who started drinking loose leaf tea about nine years ago! My daughters and I have tea every day, and we are frequently joined by my students or friends for “tea time.” Now my hubby joins us, too. His tastes have evolved from Tetley with milk and sugar to mostly unadorned greens and oolongs.

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

I am also reviewing for Sororitea Sisters now!

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina