drank GABA Black by Mandala Tea

I have mixed feelings about this one…It’s a good tea, not too harsh, plenty of flavor. I don’t really care for the mild grape-y flavor in it, though. This time through, the overall flavor I’m tasting is the honey note that other people have mentioned, but the grape aftertaste isn’t my favorite. It’s not a bad taste, or bad tea by any means, just not the combo for me, I think. I’m glad I got to try, and I’ll be revisiting my sample until it’s gone, because sometimes my opinion of teas varies by my mood.

Garret

Try this grandpa style at 195 degrees. Just put the leaf in a mug and add the water. These leaves sink to the bottom pretty quickly and make drinking easy. I have not gotten the grape-y flavor in my brewing of this tea. Grape-nuts cereal is a note that I get in this, though, but that doesn’t hit me like actual grape. See what you think about it brewed as above. I’ll be curious to see what you think. Grateful, Garret

Burbling

Thanks very much! I’ll try it that way tomorrow! I was tasting lots of different teas in quick succession today which might have muddled the flavor a bit, so I’m eager to try again.

Comments

Garret

Burbling