drank Green Mate (Organic) by DAVIDsTEA

This was a sample from Jessiwrites that I was interested in, then wasn’t and then it sat for about 3 months and now I’m trying it.

It’s surprisingly good? I was afraid it would be boring, but mate does have an interesting je ne sais quoi to it. Can’t describe it. It is a bit smokey though, as jessiwrites described, although I don’t mind that. It’s not overwhelming and it helps wake me up.

Also I threw that in there like a pro! All those years of college french – you weren’t a complete waste! (I forgot a lot…)

Sipdown!

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON