Another sipdown! (102 + possibly 8 more?)

This was really tasty, Incendiare, so thank you for sharing! It smelled good enough that it motivated me to go for a walk and buy some milk. :)

I drank it down so quickly though that I couldn’t really remember the flavours, but I know I liked it.

I drank this at 6, and I think that maybe part of the reason I’m still awake and power-cleaning while the baby is down for the night is this matcha. :P Also, who needs sleep when we have tea? I’ll be grumpy in the morning until I make my first cuppa. (You know you’re addicted when…)

Still, I’m hoping she’ll sleep until 7 or 8. :P

Short Sorceress

My husband thinks I’m nuts when I go on my late night (caffeine fueled) cleaning sprees, but it is the only time I don’t have a toddler running around undoing all my work. It is amazing just how big a mess such a small person can make in a matter of seconds.

Comments

Short Sorceress

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON