drank Cherry Dream by RiverTea

Ok, lets see if I can give this a proper review.

I thought since I was home it’d be a good time to have a green and brew it properly with my kettle. I love how it smells – very simply I can smell cherry and grapefruit.

When I sip it I get blasted with the grapefruit, which is followed up by the cherry to sweeten things up, and a touch of rose at the end. I think that’s different than what I said before, but this is what I taste now.

It’s cooled a bit by this point bc the baby distracted me for about half an hour, but it’s still tolerably warm and very tasty. I would say it’s more cherry and rose than grapefruit once it’s cooled.

Dexter

Hmmmm “blasted with grapefruit” – not sure that’s going to make me happy, but if that goes away as it cools. Need to find time to try these for myself. Glad you are exploring yours.

MINE ARE HERE!!!!! NOM NOM NOM
orange puerh; tropical dream are the two teas i don’t think you have and i have samples of pret a portea; granny’s cake and golden himalaya…any of those something you want to try cavo?

Cavocorax

Dexter – ok, blasted might have been a little exaggerated. I was just caught off guard :P I hope yours doesn’t disappoint!.

Comments

Dexter

MINE ARE HERE!!!!! NOM NOM NOM

Cavocorax

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON