drank Strawberry Cream by Teavana

So this was one of the Teavana teas that ActUALLY arrived from my last order.
I nearly wish it hadn’t. :P I forgot about the hibiscus when I steeped it and now it’s just a little too tart. But it smells like strawberry cream. Beautifuly, tantalizing strawberry cream….

I’m hoping that a shorter steep time will tame the hibiscus. If not, then cold-steeping. I don’t have too much of this at least.

Yvonne

I ALMOST picked this one up during their sale until I saw the hibiscus. So glad I didn’t now!

Cavocorax

Yeah. :( Well, I only paid a little for it so it could have been worse…

Comments

Yvonne

Cavocorax

Yeah. :( Well, I only paid a little for it so it could have been worse…

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON