drank Boston Blend by Harney & Sons

I drank a whole pot of this earlier because I wanted to get rid of my tin and now there’s enough for my small tin for work! YES.

And I haven’t had a lot of success with this blend lately, but it worked out perfectly today. Almond and cranberry, as promised. Phew.

Fjellrev

I must have fluked it every time with my sample sized purchase because I consistently got almond and cranberry.

Cavocorax

I don’t know what it is, but it’s certainly just be me. I loved all my H&S teas, and then suddenly they all tasted flat and artificial. :( Today was closer to what I remember it being!

Fjellrev

Nah, it’s not just you. I’ve seen a lot of people think this one is really flat. I think I’m the odd one out. But then again, I haven’t had it in over a year. I agree though, that they’ve been tasting flat and artificial to me to me, as well. It’s been a real chore to drink up my Florence and SoHo. I swear it’s especially their chocolate note that tastes waxy and artificial.

Comments

Fjellrev

Cavocorax

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON