drank Ruby Pie by Butiki Teas

Oooh! I’m pretty excited about the new layout. I like all the extra fields that we can fill in. And I think the flavors box might help me pay more attention to exactly what I’m tasting, because words can make it difficult sometimes, and once people populate it, I can look for suggestions. Neat-o!

I’m not sure about the font, but I’m sure I"ll get used to it. I like the teawares page. I also like that you can specify EXACTLY how much tea/water you used (although for gong fu steeping that might not be as helpful).

Overall: A

And so I wanted to drink this tea to celebrate the changes! I already added all the ingredients into the page, and I imagine I’ll be busy filling in tea info for the next few weeks as we populate all these extra fields. I’m totally a geek that way.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

Comments

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON