drank Cacao Tea by Herbal Infusions

Ok! There is hope for this. My 91 rating is not unjustified.

I let it sit for 25 minutes, or more, and enjoyed it when I came back. It was perfect. It didn’t taste like thin water. It taste rich and chocolately and decadent. I may have wasted leaf on this, but I’d rather leaf the heck out of it and enjoy it, than not.

But I"m still gonna sneak a chocolate almond or two after I finish this cup!

Flavors: Chocolate

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON