drank Boston Blend by Harney & Sons

Sipdown! (151)
I thought I might as well have another pot of this, just to get that tin off my shelf and to help make room for my incoming Adagio order.

(as well as some other teas I am working on buying atm. :O :O :O)

This was a little boring drinking it two days in a row, but I added maple agave and that fixed it right up!

Now to edit the information for this tea….

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 20 OZ / 591 ML

Yum maple agave.

Yum maple agave.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON