drank Chai On Life by DAVIDsTEA

I don’t think I’ve actually reviewed this one yet, although I’ve had it several times. I think I’m halfway through my tin (one of the ones in the 3/$30 promo), so it’s time to do it!

So, it’s a white/green chai! That’s unusual, right? But I can sorta kinda barely taste the tea under all the spices, and the spices are more delicate than your typical chai. I can taste creamy coconut and spicy cardamon and cinnamon. Oh, and the peppercorn. It’s nice. It’s a little relaxing. I haven’t decided if I would need to repurchase this, but I’m going to ennjoy eevery cup until it’s gone.

AND OMG. I love that when you scroll the rating bar, it tells you clearly what the rating is. I’m using my Surface and it seems to work much better than before!

__Morgana__

I agree, being able to see what the rating is is awesome.

Fjellrev

This tea sounds better than I would have expected. And I agree, I love the new rating bar.

Comments

__Morgana__

I agree, being able to see what the rating is is awesome.

Fjellrev

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON