drank Spicy Chocolate by Kusmi Tea

I’m not sure what happened, but I am less impressed with this cup this time around. Strange! But it’s a sipdown and I’m at 150 so I AM happy about that.

I have a lot coming in, but Sil and I were both hoping to hit 150 for the end of Feb. It COULD happen! (30 teas are incoming. Possibly 40 if I get 10 fandom samples directly from Aun-Juli)

OMGsrsly

ZOOOOOOM! Your cupboard will be overflowing again in no time. :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

ZOOOOOOM! Your cupboard will be overflowing again in no time. :)

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON