drank Florence by Harney & Sons

And this was another sipdown (149) I finished off earlier today, after being happy with how Boston worked out.

This was a letdown-sipdown. There was no lovely hazelnut chocolate to this. It was just…. dusty? IDK. Not good. It might have been age I suppose. I originally bought this in April. Perhaps it just got stale?

..or your tastebuds are changing. i LOVED this initially and then a few months later was like…meh

Cavocorax

Yeah, I wouldn’t be too surprised if that ws the case, but… what a disappointment! It makes me cautious about going back to teas I raved about before!

Comments

Cavocorax

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON