drank Golden Himalaya by RiverTea

Thank you Sil!

I mean, I think. My cupboard started at 186 and now it’s up at/around 258.

OMG. O.M.G.

Some of that, maybe 15 of it, was tea that I ordered and split with Sil, but the rest was her just being crazy and super generous and I am blown away. So, thank you. :D

Now I chose this one because it was only one cup. It’s a nice black tea, with that tannic something or whatever that I notice in Kenyan teas. It’s enjoyable though. I think there’s a little bit of golden honey in each sip, and I’m enjoying that. It’s comparable to JusTea’s Kenyan black, but not quite so strong.

This gets bitter quickly as it cools.

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON