drank Granny's Cake by RiverTea

And this is the last cup of this! (215) The rest is going off to Terri so she can see what the fuss about RiverTea is all about!

I enjoy this, and I especially like the star anise, but I also have about… IDK… 6oz of Ceylon Star sitting in a tin at home, so I probably don’t need to restock this one soon. It was good though. Cake-like, and sweet, with a nice bit of baking spices.

TeaBrat

I’ve been meaning to try RiverTea as well but I think I blew my tea budget!

Dustin

I read “cat-like” and for a split second was wondering what would make a tea cat like! Cake-like makes WAY more sense!

Terri HarpLady

yeah, I wouldn’t want a tea that was cat like…;pppppp

Comments

TeaBrat

I’ve been meaning to try RiverTea as well but I think I blew my tea budget!

Dustin

Terri HarpLady

yeah, I wouldn’t want a tea that was cat like…;pppppp

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON