Thank you Sil for the tea you’ve so delightful and accurately described as looking like rabbit turds. (233)

Well, believe it or not I actually enjoyed it. It was a dark and roasty oolong and the ginger was strong but not overwhelming. The roasty/ginger was actually a pretty good combo.

I’m happy I tried it, but I doubt I’d buy it. I’m not that much a fan of ginger.

i love ginger :)

Comments

i love ginger :)

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON