drank Marco Polo by Mariage Frères

When this tea works, it works SO WELL. When it doesn’t, it’s bitter and undrinkable. Because of that, I’d never buy any, but because Sil gave it to me, I am enjoying a cup now, and have enough for one cup later on. Today it’s almost perfect. I’m getting jammy strawberries and other warm fruits, and it’s only slightly bitter. I count that as a win.

Dexter

Don’t you just hate it when teas don’t behave….

QueenOfTarts

I’ve had the same experience with this tea. It’s either perfect or really, really off.

Cavocorax

It’s so disappointing! When I first had it, it was SO GOOD. I would have been very upset if I had bought a tin based on that cup!

i, thankfully didn’t buy it – my parents brought it for me. :)

Comments

Dexter

Don’t you just hate it when teas don’t behave….

QueenOfTarts

Cavocorax

i, thankfully didn’t buy it – my parents brought it for me. :)

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON