Sipdown (184)

I bought this during the last sale because it was really cheap and I was curious, so why not pop one in? Who’s afraid of Pu-erh? Not me!

I wonder if I was supposed to rinse this first? Oh well.

This is nice though. It’s really earthy, but warming and comforting. It’s not as fancy/special as my beloved Special Dark, but this is still a nice go-to puerh. I like the tuocha cups too – they seem like they’d be easy to take to work.

Courtney

I like the name of this one.

Comments

Courtney

I like the name of this one.

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON