Sipdown! I’m at 150. :)
I guess it’s pretty easy to do when you actually stop ordering teas! Now, to see if I can join Sil in the 100’s… (and then order more, most likely – hahaha)

Anyway, thank you Sil and/or VariaTEA for letting me try this. Sorry I couldn’t remember exactly who it was that gave me the cup! It is really relaxing though. I almost feel like I should have a sore throat or a cold or something to fully appreciate this, but it’s really just what I need to end this day! Still got more moving/unpacking stuff to do tomorrow, so goodnight Steepsterites!

Cameron B.

Hah, I’m at 155 now. I would like to be under 100 too, let’s do it! :P

VariaTEA

This was from Sil. I am just the delivery person.

TeaBrat

According to my cupboard I’m at 219! Yikes!

Cavocorax

Right- that’s what it was VariaTEA!
And we CAN DO IT! Especially if we focus on the little/easy sipdowns!

Comments

Cameron B.

Hah, I’m at 155 now. I would like to be under 100 too, let’s do it! :P

VariaTEA

This was from Sil. I am just the delivery person.

TeaBrat

According to my cupboard I’m at 219! Yikes!

Cavocorax

Right- that’s what it was VariaTEA!
And we CAN DO IT! Especially if we focus on the little/easy sipdowns!

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON