Thanks for sharing Sil! I quite enjoyed this one! It was creamy and had a lot of christmas spices to it – notes of orange and zips of nutmeg and cinnamon. I drank it before I really had a chance to savour everything, but it was delicious and I’d try it again.

Fjellrev

Haha oh man, I still haven’t written about this one yet. I’m glad she passed some down.

Cavocorax

Thanks for giving it to her to begin with!

Comments

Fjellrev

Cavocorax

Thanks for giving it to her to begin with!

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON