drank Mystery Oolong by Unknown

Well, someone added this into the system, so I’m going to use it.

It’s a mystery oolong, and it’s great. I’m super sick right now so I’m barely drinking any tea at all, but for some reason the idea of this seemed really soothing. It’s a nice green oolong, with just a little bit of roastiness. I can barely swallow it down because I’m so pathetic, but it’s lasted me 2 hours and it’s still great cold.

Stephanie

Feel better soon!

caile

aww, hope you feel better soon!

oh noes! :( hope you feel better soon!

juliebeth

i’m so glad you have mystery oolong to help you out – and i do hope you feel better.

Lindsay

Feel better soon! I recommend tea with LOTS of honey when sick. :)

Cavocorax

Thanks guys! I gotta force myself to drink instead of being tired and cold and unwilling to move when I have tea a foot away from me. :P (so pathetic!)

Comments

Stephanie

Feel better soon!

caile

aww, hope you feel better soon!

oh noes! :( hope you feel better soon!

juliebeth

Lindsay

Feel better soon! I recommend tea with LOTS of honey when sick. :)

Cavocorax

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON