African DawnEdit Company
Popular Teas from African DawnSee All 4 Teas
Recent Tasting Notes
Somehow random choice, but I wanted something bit refreshing.
I know this tea should be quite fresh, so decided for this one. More over I never had rooibos with peppermint together.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t work well. The rooibos is very woody, peppermint is not that refreshing as I have hoped. Overall somehow musty.
Flavors: Mint, Musty, Wood
I was at tea bag exchange meeting today and naturally I bought some teas as well. I was able to bring home about 350 tea bags and now it is worst part coming. To organise them in folders and files.
Anyway, this one is one of those I bought. Guy, who sold me it says it is from South Africa (and looks like it really is) and as it is 10 pm, what else I could drink if I do not want to be awake? Yep, rooibos (80 percent) + chamomile flowers and leaves (20 per cent).
Brews quite dark, but in taste it is like woody chamomile. Yep rooibos is quite woody this time and chamomile is quite present as well.Not a bad tea, but good as a evening/night tea only