I’m slowly enjoying this as a I am slowly sipping this down. I want more of it. If it weren’t for the price, I’d totally get more with some Bailin Gongfu from Joseph Wesley and some Lapsang Souchong. More than likely, I could do something on my own if I find some tangerine blossoms for my black teas.

This is a sad goodbye, but I am so happy to have tried it.

Indigobloom

Wow that sounds neat!! this one slipped by my radar when it made the rounds a few years back. Another one for my wishlist. Looks like it is on many wishlists!

Daylon R Thomas

It is. Think jasmine black with the touch of citrus it needs.

Ok now I’m even more curious haha

Daylon R Thomas

The website is fairly detailed in its description. It is a black tea on the lighter side, more like a Bailin Gong Fu, and they emphasize the fact that they use a variety typically processed into a white tea. It is on the pricey end for me personally at $18 for 2 oz, but it is for sure worth a try. If it were $14 for 2 ounces I might cave lol.

Comments

Indigobloom

Daylon R Thomas

It is. Think jasmine black with the touch of citrus it needs.

Ok now I’m even more curious haha

First Off, Current Targets:
Taiwan Sourcing Luxurious Jade Sampler (FRICKIN’ PRICEY)
Taiwan Sourcing Longhan Nectar Red Oolong
Berylleb Dayuling and Dong Ding Jin Xuan
The best coconut/pineapple oolong I can find
The best Alishan and or Lishan for the best price
The best Jade Oolong Period.
Drunken Green Dragon J-Tea
My wish list is fairly accurate though it is broad.

Current Favorites:

Dayuling

Beautiful Taiwan Tea Co.:
“Old Style” Dong Ding

Me:

I am an MSU student studying to become a high school social studies and history teacher with a minor in anthropology. I unfortunately dropped the anthropology minor, but I am and will continue to be an anthropologist as well as a historian. I love to read, write, draw, paint, sculpt, fence(with a sword), workout, relax, and drink a cuppa tea…or twenty.

I’ve been drinking green and black teas ever since I was little living in Hawaii with a dominant Eastern Asian influence. I’ve come a long way since I began on steepster and now have a better idea of the teas I absolutely prefer. Any tea that is naturally creamy, fruity, or sweet without a lot of added flavoring ranks as a must have for me. I also love black teas and dark oolongs with the elusive “cocoa” note. My favorites are lighter Earl Greys, some white teas like What-Cha’s Kenyan offerings, most Hong-Cha’s, darker Darjeelings, Green Shan Lin Xi’s, and Greener Dong Dings. I’m in the process of trying Alishan’s. I also tend to really enjoy Yunnan Black or Red teas and white teas. I’m pickier with other teas like chamomile, green teas, and Masalas among several.

I used to give ratings, but now I only rate teas that have a strong impression on me. If I really like it, I’ll write it down.

I’ll enjoy a tea almost no matter what, even if the purpose is more medicinal, for it is my truest vice and addiction.

Michigan, USA