One last note before I finish off this 50g pouch in the coming days.

In addition to the southern style green beans made with ham hock, a dash of black pepper, spring grass and gardenias in the air, with longer steep times I’m pulling out a fresh yellow peach in the nose and mouth.

The impression I’m getting is a summer gathering with little girls running around in white dresses on the Georgia coastline, and a cooling marine breeze to trick you into thinking it’s not as warm as it is. Not that I’ve ever been to Georgia besides as a thoroughfare to Florida ;P

175 °F / 79 °C 3 min, 0 sec 3 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

Always up for a trade. I keep an updated cupboard. Check it out. Don’t be shy. Message me if you want to try something :)

Most enjoyment:

Wuyi and Taiwanese oolong, sheng and shou puerh, Yunnan and Wuyi blacks, Laoshan green. I also appreciate Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Darjeeling and Nepali teas, bagged tea and herbal teas/tisanes.

I take my teas without milks or sweeteners except sometimes chai and the rare London Fog or matcha latte. I generally steep a tea until it has no more to give.

I’ll try anything once because it helps me learn. Not opposed to well placed herbs, flowers, fruity bits and flavorings. Just nothing cloying especially banana, caramel, coconut, cinnamon or maple.

Preference reference:

100-90: A tea I can lose myself into. Something about it makes me slow down and appreciate not only the tea but all of life or a moment in time.
89-80: Fits my profile well enough to buy again.
69-60: Not necessarily a bad tea but one that I won’t buy again.

Sonoma County, California, USA