drank Peppermint by two leaves and a bud

I met up with 2 ¡awesome and kind! Steepster members – Mastress Alita and Todd – at the San Francisco International Tea Festival today. I got blasted on tea and being around that many people in general is exhausting for me. Now that I’m home, I figured a cooling cup of peppermint from my aunt’s stash would help me settle.

So I spent all this time perfecting my loose-leaf peppermint brewing only to have that effort decimated by some bagged leaf drank grandpa style. Seriously, this blows all peppermint tea out of the water. Pure, potent peppermint that opens my sinuses, cools my lungs and warms this icy heart. No leaf stew here, no burps, no scratchy throat. Good job sourcing that leaf, two leaves and a bud!

175 °F / 79 °C 8 OZ / 236 ML
Tabby

That sounds so cool! I wish at Atlanta had something like that.

derk

Maybe you can help start one ;)

Mastress Alita

It was a good time, but conventions are always draining on introverts. By day three of a sci-fi/anime con I’ll be so wasted, and most that I’ve been to are more spread out/have better crowd control than that.

Comments

Tabby

That sounds so cool! I wish at Atlanta had something like that.

derk

Maybe you can help start one ;)

Mastress Alita

Eventual tea farmer. If you are a tea grower, want to grow your own plants or are simply curious, please follow me so we can chat.

I most enjoy loose-leaf, unflavored teas and tisanes. Always on the lookout for teas from countries and regions not commonly known for tea production or those that are not well represented in the western market. I seek these teas to gain an understanding, however vague, of how this plant performs in different climates.

bicycle bicycle bicycle