drank Calm Chamomile by Tazo

Nope nope nope. Can’t get the thought of lightly minty, medicinal-tasting chamomile fruit punch out of my head. I mean, I’m drinking it but making a sour face.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML
Togo

During my Master’s year I drank Chamomile tea multiple times every day for several months. Those days are long gone :D

AJRimmer

That’s too bad you don’t like this one! I don’t notice a fruit flavor at all – just chamomile and mint, which I feel go nicely together. Differing tastes, I guess!

derk

Togo: so a PhD in theoretical physics is more chill than the Master’s?

AJRimmer: I’m guessing the hibiscus didn’t mix well with the chamomile on my tastebuds. It really did remind me of fruit punch. Glad you like it, though!

Togo

Oh definitely! The Master’s program I did was the most intense year of my life by far :D

Mastress Alita

That reminds me of how I like mint, and I like hibi, but I couldn’t stand the Bigelow Mint Medley that mixed mint with hibi. Something about those two flavors together on my palate just went “Nope.”

derk

Glad to hear it’s gotten easier for you, Togo :)

Mastress Alita: I thought of your Mint Medley comment while drinking this.

Comments

Togo

AJRimmer

derk

Togo: so a PhD in theoretical physics is more chill than the Master’s?

Mastress Alita

derk

Glad to hear it’s gotten easier for you, Togo :)

Mastress Alita: I thought of your Mint Medley comment while drinking this.

i am tea as you are tea

Some current non-tea explorations include alto sax, powerlifting, rock climbing.

If we ever meet for tea, I will definitely smile.

Most enjoyment:

Wuyi and Taiwanese oolong, GABA oolong, sheng and shou puerh, Yunnan and Wuyi blacks, Laoshan green. I also appreciate Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Darjeeling and Nepali teas, bagged tea and herbal teas/tisanes.

I take my teas without milks or sweeteners except sometimes chai and the rare London Fog or matcha latte. I generally steep a tea until it has no more to give.

I’ll try anything once because it helps me learn. Not opposed to well placed herbs, flowers, fruity bits and flavorings. Just nothing cloying especially banana, caramel, coconut, cinnamon or maple. And no added sugars, sweeteners, candy or chocolate.

Preference reference: