drank Earl Grey Red by Davidson's Organics

I bought this bulk from the co-op.

I like Earl Grey but I can’t say I’m a fan of this. It smells and tastes rather medicinal and woody and is really drying. Not what I want at night. I can’t imagine when I would want this. The rooibos looks nice though and it’s not dusty.

Addendum: The bergamot is not overpowering by any means, I think I just don’t like it mixed with a woody rooibos that’s lacking in sweetness.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Always up for a trade. I keep an updated cupboard. Check it out. Don’t be shy. Message me if you want to try something :)

Most enjoyment:

Wuyi and Taiwanese oolong, sheng and shou puerh, Yunnan and Wuyi blacks, Laoshan green. I also appreciate Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Darjeeling and Nepali teas, bagged tea and herbal teas/tisanes. I take my teas without milks or sweeteners except sometimes chai and the rare London Fog or matcha latte. I generally steep a tea until it has no more to give.

I’ll try anything once because it helps me learn. Not opposed to well placed herbs, flowers, fruity bits and flavorings. Just nothing cloying especially banana, caramel, coconut, cinnamon or maple.

Preference reference:

100-90: A tea I can lose myself into. Something about it makes me slow down and appreciate not only the tea but all of life or a moment in time.
89-80: Fits my profile well enough to buy again.
69-60: Won’t buy again.
59-1: Lacking several elements, has off flavors, lacks flavor, or something about it makes me not want to finish.

San Francisco, California, USA