It’s been a while since I’ve had this tea, but thanks to Kawaii433 I was able to melt into its comforting embrace this evening. This tea has already been reviewed most excellently. Whoever decided to mix Sticky Rice Herb with tea deserves a place in the history books.

Fantastic aroma and tastes. Toasted rice, popcorn, butter, cream and vanilla in the nose. Cucumber, seaweed, grass, starch, sticky rice, vanilla and cream in the mouth with an aftertaste heavily emphasized by butter and at times a hint of ripe banana. Medium to light-bodied with a satisfying swallow. Sugarcane returning sweetness.

Light and refreshing enough to drink in warm weather, comforting enough to drink when it’s cold outside, like rolling yourself into a sticky rice burrito blanket. Good western and gongfu, though I can’t attest to grandpa.

This is a lifelong sidekick tea. A good friend, that one you can call no matter what. Lends a listening ear, ready at a moment’s notice for adventure. I’m pretty sure if you have this tea with you, you can commit crimes and get away because this tea has your back.

Flavors: banana, Butter, Cream, Cucumber, Grass, Popcorn, Rice, Seaweed, Sugarcane, Sweet, Toasted Rice, Vanilla, Vegetal

185 °F / 85 °C 3 g 2 OZ / 60 ML
Cameron B.

Yasssss sticky rice burrito blanket tea! ❤

Kawaii433

lol Cameron :)

Both you: I really love this tea too. It’s definitely going to always be on my shelf so if you need more (or to those who haven’t tried it), give me a holler.

Comments

Cameron B.

Yasssss sticky rice burrito blanket tea! ❤

Kawaii433

lol Cameron :)

i am tea as you are tea

Some current non-tea explorations include alto sax, powerlifting, rock climbing.

If we ever meet for tea, I will definitely smile.

Most enjoyment:

Wuyi and Taiwanese oolong, GABA oolong, sheng and shou puerh, Yunnan and Wuyi blacks, Laoshan green. I also appreciate Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Darjeeling and Nepali teas, bagged tea and herbal teas/tisanes.

I take my teas without milks or sweeteners except sometimes chai and the rare London Fog or matcha latte. I generally steep a tea until it has no more to give.

I’ll try anything once because it helps me learn. Not opposed to well placed herbs, flowers, fruity bits and flavorings. Just nothing cloying especially banana, caramel, coconut, cinnamon or maple. And no added sugars, sweeteners, candy or chocolate.

Preference reference: