Picked up from the Bellagio in Las Vegas. The sachet was nearly overflowing with fluffy chamomile. Very strong floral-apple aroma that was also present in the sweet liquor. Nice pollen brightness. Not at all drying or woody. As far as the rose and lavender oils, I didn’t pick up on either but I did get hints of airiness?

Best chamomile I’ve had! 2 steeps.

Flavors: Apple, Flowers, Hot hay

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Always up for a trade. I keep an updated cupboard. Check it out. Don’t be shy. Message me if you want to try something :)

Most enjoyment:

Wuyi and Taiwanese oolong, sheng and shou puerh, Yunnan and Wuyi blacks, Laoshan green. I also appreciate Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Darjeeling and Nepali teas, bagged tea and herbal teas/tisanes.

I take my teas without milks or sweeteners except sometimes chai and the rare London Fog or matcha latte. I generally steep a tea until it has no more to give.

I’ll try anything once because it helps me learn. Not opposed to well placed herbs, flowers, fruity bits and flavorings. Just nothing cloying especially banana, caramel, coconut, cinnamon or maple.

Preference reference:

89-80: Fits my profile well enough to buy again.
69-60: Not necessarily a bad tea but one that I won’t buy again.

Sonoma County, California, USA