Lone teabag from the kitchen clean-out. Sipping now. There is no info on the envelope as to the contents in this bag, nor can I find any information about the tea online besides some fraud alerts about the company or something.

The bag smelled strongly of honey with some lemon. The brew, though, is very nettle-like, very herbal, a little earthy like yerba maté. It’s smooth and rather plain with citric lemon aftertaste in the back of the mouth and absolutely no honey flavor (thank glob) which only comes through in the aroma. Pretty boring but the fact that I can’t taste honey is a plus.

Flavors: Herbaceous, Pleasantly Sour