Another good Ruby White from Taiwan. I’m a sucker for them it seems. I like the menthol/wintergreen and fruitiness of this style of tea. This Spring 2019? harvest is especially smooth despite possessing plenty of oomph. Complex but round enough to quaff away without thought.

Kawaii433 said, “I wish I wasn’t the only one who reviewed this because I’m sure there is so much more…” I sipped the whole ounce as western preparations except for a lone gongfu session and I didn’t take notes but I think her flavor descriptors are spot on: https://steepster.com/kawaii433/posts/388875#likes

Most enjoyment:

Wuyi and Taiwanese oolong, GABA oolong, sheng and shou puerh, Yunnan and Wuyi blacks, Laoshan green. I also appreciate Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Darjeeling and Nepali teas, bagged tea and herbal teas/tisanes.

I take my teas without milks or sweeteners except sometimes chai and the rare London Fog or matcha latte. I generally steep a tea until it has no more to give.

I’ll try anything once because it helps me learn. Not opposed to well placed herbs, flowers, fruity bits and flavorings. Just nothing cloying especially banana, caramel, coconut, cinnamon or maple. And no added sugars, sweeteners, candy or chocolate.

Preference reference: