drank Night Time by Pukka

You know the rule with valerian. Don’t do it. Do not smell the dry bag.

Pukka managed to gloss over the foul-footed valerian with a thick, sweet varnish of licorice. It’s tolerable for me, that licorice. Medium intensity. Some oatstraw creaminess floats around. Chamomile is there I guess, demure as it usually is. Lavender wafts in mid-mouth and lingers lightly with licorice into the finish. It’s certainly not a lavender-forward blend. Can’t speak for the tulsi and limeflower.

It puts me to sleep but it’s not soothing for me. It’s something I have to gulp down.

shrug

Boiling 8 min or more 8 OZ / 236 ML
Mastress Alita

I think my valerian sleep blend is extremely fennel heavy. I don’t taste or smell it against the fennel-wall, heh.

derk

What’s that blend? Something premixed or did you blend it yourself?

Mastress Alita

It was called Sleeping Beauty but I got it from an “out of business” sale by American Tea Room. I haven’t had a chance yet to delve into if they were wholesaling it and if it is still out in the ether somewhere.

Comments

Mastress Alita

derk

What’s that blend? Something premixed or did you blend it yourself?

Sonoma County, California, USA