drank Sonnenstrahl by Milford

Following my morning citrus craving, I’m going for an easy orange-chamomile bag tonight. You’re right, Martin. It’s basically chamomile tea and a poor one at that. The orange is there, though, but only as a tangy layer. Is there something else in this bag? I’m picking up an herbal taste and smell.

Flavors: Floral, Herbaceous, Tangy

Boiling 8 min or more 8 OZ / 236 ML
Martin Bednář

Unfortunately, I have no idea if something else is in. Google doesn’t help either.

Comments

Martin Bednář

Sonoma County, California, USA