What an incredible herbal tea with half of the listed ingredients being unfamiliar to me.

Job’s tears, sicklepod seeds, dokudami, cat’s whiskers (Orthosiphon aristatus herb), turmeric, guava leaves, biwa (loquat) leaves, and reishi mushroom

Aromatic and flavorful, incredibly rich and dark when simmered, roasty and savory but with a very light mint-but-not-mint-y edge and just enough warm turmeric to peak through without dominating. Almost like a dark soy-based broth, but not? Or barley miso?

Totem Tea describes it with “Notes of unusual roasted herbs, warm brick, and kukicha.” YES. On another website, this is sold as a Grandpa’s blend. YES. I am so confused and so in love. Whatever this is, it’s satisfying for these chilly nights!

Boiling 8 min or more 10 g 17 OZ / 500 ML
Martin Bednář

Interesting blend derk! I Looked for every ingredient what is it and how it looks like. I really liked Orthosiphon aristatus flower, in Czech it could be translated like: trumpet flower.

But that’s not important, the important thing it is satifying for you!

gmathis

That is an encyclopedia in a mug! Do you feel older and wiser yet? ;)

ashmanra

Literally half the ingredients are new to me!