Theme of the teatime: make the best of what’s available.

Two full packages of this to burn through, one from my aunt and the other from my work father. It makes a good cold brew 3 bags to a pint overnight. Tangy rosehips with mellow interjections of floral, woody cinnamon, perhaps earthy herbaceousness from the passionflower. Nothing more.

Speaking of work father, next weekend I will be packing up my belongings to live with him and his wife for an indefinite period of time so my housemate can return home. I’ve house/dog-sat for them many times, gone over for dinner and work parties but this will be, um, new, living with them.

I miss things. Such a mood right now. RHCP, Venice Queen.

Theme of the meantime: make the best of what’s available.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Floral, Herbaceous, Rosehips, Tangy, Tart, Wood

Nattie

Very apt theme for these days. Good luck living with your work dad!

mrmopar

Still going to be on the West Coast?

gmathis

Hope your new nest feels like home quickly.

ashmanra

Big changes! Praying it will be sunshine for the soul!

derk

Thanks, Nattie. I’m sure it’ll be fine. We’re all easy-going. And they have a pool.

mrmopar, same town, few miles down the road ;)

derk

ashmanra, thanks. It’ll honestly be a relief to be living with humans again. Though they seem to not take exposure to covid19 as seriously as I do.

gmathis, thank you, too.

I’m experiencing a lot of glitches on steepster lately, like missing comments.

Martin Bednář

I hope everything will be alright!