Made it through 2 packages of this herbal tea by cold brewing it. The last 4 bags tonight went into a glass pot for the house. Compared to cold brew, the body is much fuller when brewed hot and the flavor with more depth, though it tastes almost exactly the same. Tangy rosehips and soft floral-woody cinnamon are the big players. Hibiscus definitely takes the background. Herbal notes weave throughout. A bit of lemongrass in the aftertaste. We’re all enjoying it.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Floral, Herbs, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Rosehips, Tangy, Tart, Wood

Boiling 8 min or more 34 OZ / 1000 ML
mrmopar

Keep an eye on the mailbox Monday.

Martin Bednář

Hmm, it seems I should use second bag as a coldbrew :)
So, putting it into a vessel, steeping overnight in fridge and voilá! In the morning?

derk

Martin, that’s what I do. If you have one bag left, then 250mL is plenty of water.

derk

mrmopar, what an awesome surprise to come home to yesterday. Thank you!

White Antlers

derk If you are still at the address mrmopar gave me, you should have received a package from me on 7/27.

White Antlers

mrmopar Thanks for your help with getting tea to folks!

gmathis

Good to see you all around. Hope all is well during this posting drought. Remember “Horton Hears a Who?” Yopp!

Martin Bednář

Sadly… I haven’t seen that before, because my “Notices” don’t say anything. But I still should have that tea somewhere so I will try that derk.

Sad times nowdays on Steepster.

Comments

mrmopar

Keep an eye on the mailbox Monday.

Martin Bednář

Hmm, it seems I should use second bag as a coldbrew :)

derk

mrmopar, what an awesome surprise to come home to yesterday. Thank you!

White Antlers

mrmopar Thanks for your help with getting tea to folks!

gmathis

Martin Bednář

Sad times nowdays on Steepster.

Sonoma County, California, USA