drank Good Night by Yerba Buena Tea Co.

Finally sipped down an entire tin of this nighttime tisane. I bought it for an exorbitant price at the San Francisco Ferry Building. I wonder if the tenants of the stalls at the ferry building, Imperial Tea Court being one of them, will still be there after COVID. Nostalgia of my years in the city tonight.

Thick, floral, and gently herbaceous-sweet. A little tangy from the lemon balm? I don’t know what kava kava and skullcap taste like on their own. The lavender is stronger than the chamomile but the flavors are overall well balanced. Its rather generic ‘herbal tea’ taste has grown on me over the years.

Flavors: Earth, Floral, Hay, Herbaceous, Lavender, Oats, Sweet, Tangy, Thick

gmathis

Familiarity is one of my favorite ingredients.

Oh. And nostalgia.

Dustin

As long as it isn’t make with love, the favorite secret ingredient for all things artisanal. XP

Comments

gmathis

Familiarity is one of my favorite ingredients.

Oh. And nostalgia.