From Leafhopper, thank you :)

Dry leaf aroma has very faint notes of hay, orange blossom and myrrh. The aroma of the brewed tea is a mix or orange blossom-malt-chocolate-autumn leaf. The taste has a very floral tea rose lean upfront, followed by smooth autumn leaf-malt a very shy muscatel. Leaves a lasting, drying astringency and malty-orange blossom creaminess after the swallow.

As it is, good middle of the road tea. The flavors are pleasant but muffled. Need more leaf to find this tea’s sweet spot.

Flavors: Astringent, Autumn Leaf Pile, Chocolate, Cream, Drying, Floral, Hay, Malt, Muscatel, Orange Blossom, Rose, Smooth, Spices

190 °F / 87 °C 4 min, 0 sec 3 g 10 OZ / 300 ML

Tea became a hobby and my daily drink of choice some time late in the last decade. My introduction to loose leaf came in the form of dumpster-dived Wuyi oolong packets that somebody left upon moving out of an apartment building. From there, my palate expanded to teas from across China and the world. I used to focus more on taste and still harbor the habit, but after trying sheng pu’er, I tend to focus more on how a tea feels in my body. Does it complement my constitution? Does it change my mood or does it enhance my current mindstate? While I may not mention those effects in tea notes, it is what I value most. Flavored teas are not a favorite but I do drink them intermittently.

Sonoma County, California, USA