drank Pretty in Pink by Cuppa Geek

I’m getting around to having a cup of this myself. The last time I tasted this was when I had a few sips from Kiki’s advent grab bag cup. It was very subtle. This is clearly a fresh batch that I ordered.

The dry goods smell so fruity and sweet. It’s all clumpy and sticky fun. I used to laugh at Kiki’s descriptor of strawberry jello for these CuppaGeek teas but I totally get it in the aroma here. The body in this batch is noticeable, almost syrupy but the mineral-acidic quality of the green rooibos with hibiscus keeps the cloy at bay. It does taste like the smell of hot strawberry jello liquid. Appley. Yum.

Flavors: Apple, Grass, Mineral, Pleasantly Sour, Raspberry, Strawberry, Sweet

gmathis

This one tastes best in a teacup with flowers on it. :)

derk

I can imagine. The frilly tea cups are lacking in this house but maybe the Mexican-crafted hibiscus punch mug will finally get a christening with this.

DrowningMySorrows

I thought Pretty in Pink smelled like the strawberry instant oatmeal I loved as a kid.

Comments

gmathis

This one tastes best in a teacup with flowers on it. :)

derk