From Martin, thank you!

I haven’t gotten much of a lemon note from this despite containing lemon peel, more a tone of it, and it’s mixed with a savory-tending-alkaline Chinese? sencha base that’s also toasty in flavor. It does swallow juicy which is satisfying. The ginger presents after the swallow and is very mild.

Because the base is so savory, it almost reminds me of a vegetable broth spiked with lemon juice. Something reminds me of mayonnaise?? Mixed with an almost sweet, toasty flavor and a juicy swallow, I’m left confused. I’ve had it while eating grapefruit both times to amplify the citrus. It’s an overall average green-herbal blend, for me at least. Martin seems to really enjoy it :)

The theme of this tea is ‘Almost.’

Flavors: Dry Grass, Ginger, Lemon, Smooth, Sweet, Toasty, Vegetable Broth

Martin Bednář

You are welcome! Well, last few sessions weren’t that great, maybe it’s age, maybe a bad mix (you got the rest I had)… but well, “mayo” isn’t expected flavour profile! :D

derk

I’m grateful to have some green teas right now (even those with surprise mayo impression) since I’ve been craving them. Come on, fresh harvest!

Comments

Martin Bednář

derk