drank Orange Glow by DAVIDsTEA

Kiki:

“Ohh orange! Orange candy. Here, try it.”

Oof, that’s not for me!

“Too much orange peel? Smells kinda like cat butt, though.”

There’s one flavor I got right off the bat besides the orange (beet-carrot).

“Is it a creamsicle?”

No, it’s not quite a concept tea.

“Oh it’s orange. Is it like a French one?”

No, not quite.

“Lemongrass. Everytime I smell it, I smell a little cat butt. talking to my old girl on her lap Kinda like yours. I like your cat butt. Is there a little clove in there? You know how much I love clove. I like it, though. I like the vibrant orange. Kinda makes your tongue burn a little bit. There’s the cat butt again. I kinda like the cat butt smell. cackles Is that cinnamon in there, cinnamon? It’s like drinking juice. I finished it, I like it. 8.5, maybe a 9.”

Oh?

“Yeah, uh-huh. See, I don’t drink juice anymore, so anytime I can drink burp something that tastes like juice, I go for it. burp Mhm, so sweet. Is there sugar in there? SO what is it?”

Orange Glow. I rattle off the ingredients.

“Natural orange flavoriiiing… why can’t they use the orange peel?”

There is orange peel in it.

“That’s it. Thank you, Cameron. Can I send you some pot? cackles Okay.”

DrowningMySorrows

Mmm cat butt tea! Kiki’s descriptions always make me giggle.

Mastress Alita

What are you feeding your cat to get lemongrass-scented butt?!

Leafhopper

LOL! I’m not sure I’d give a cat butt tea a nine.

gmathis

(Note to self) Time to go buy some potted catnip and lemongrass.

ashmanra

Well, I do have a beverage waiting to be tried that we agree smells like “beach bathroom plus extra hint of sand with decaying crab.”

derk

My longtime friend https://steepster.com/visigoth just sent me a singing voice message in the tune of that Folgers Coffee jingle: “The best part of waking up is cat butt in your cup.” You’ve been caught lurking my reviews, friend!

Todd

Hahaha, that is beautiful.

Comments

DrowningMySorrows

Mmm cat butt tea! Kiki’s descriptions always make me giggle.

Mastress Alita

What are you feeding your cat to get lemongrass-scented butt?!

Leafhopper

LOL! I’m not sure I’d give a cat butt tea a nine.

gmathis

(Note to self) Time to go buy some potted catnip and lemongrass.

ashmanra

derk

Todd

Hahaha, that is beautiful.

Sonoma County, California, USA