drank Mi Xiang Hong Cha by CHA YI Teahouse

Very aromatic and full-flavored. In the mouth, a bright and fruity peach-apricot-osmanthus note melds perfectly with the rich and deep cocoa-honeyed plum body that’s balanced by woody tannins. A touch quieter pasty-french bread note tempers, creating a cohesive flavor profile. It made such a great morning tea that I never bothered to sit down and pick it apart. My only issue with this one is that it needs to be brewed long western to get my preferred cup, giving only 1 truly excellent steep; a shorter brewing time leaves it a little too high-pitched with a tart blood orange tone.

Thanks for the share, Leafhopper :)

Flavors: Apricot, Baked Bread, Blood Orange, Cocoa, Dark Wood, Honey, Mineral, Osmanthus, Pastries, Peach, Plum, Round , Smooth, Tannin

Sonoma County, California, USA